tag : bright yellow-green apples: near enough might as be

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

near enough might as be

I'm not good on resolutions, but in line with the previous intentions I'd like to live more colourfully and cut out more dross. That'll do for 2006, in an entirely unoriginal kinda way.

The year certainly started off well, surrounded by fireworks and falling-over people under Edinburgh castle, stood alongside Mary as we spend some much needed time together. I'm very optimistic for the year ahead. Which seems as good a place as any to include a much-needed pointer to those contemporary artists that inspire me most at this juncture:

The Perry Bible Fellowship
David Godbold
David Shrigley
Nancy Spero

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a new years resolution too. I'm going to do it!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/loudest/

Dog Milker

4:40 PM  
Blogger postliberal said...

It's rather pleasent to see someone advertising thier stuff in person rather than by using a spam robot, so thanks for taking the time. I must say the picture puts me in mind of one used by our very own Tom. Anyway; what's this "it" you're going to do?

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Donna said...

How colorful have you been thus far?

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home