tag : bright yellow-green apples: loose ends

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

loose ends



figure 75.8. As featured on my door, on the 25th

In a truly chop and change style, this is a clear out of all the important bits that demand it before the new year hits - which I intend to see out with Mary in Edinburgh.

(1) I've been honoured by managing to elbow my way into having an accompanying picture with one of Martin's songs. If you don't like it, graffiti is still an option.
(2) I forgot to include Welcome to Jam Rock (by the son Damien Marley), Demon Days (by Damen's pet Gorillaz), and Aerial (by Kate Bush, ironically writing a song about her washing machine) in my musical review of the past year. They shouldn't have been missed out, and I'm quite sorry for such a lapse!
(3) The Hopeful Imagination advent journey drew up to Christmas after a fascinating four weeks spent together. I suggest looking through the archives, cos there are some corking reflections to be found.

Which simply leaves me to wish you all a happy transition to the new year. Or, better still, a most fulfilling and appropriate arrival of 2006. See you all on the other side.

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I know, damn you leaving us this new year. You go to Scotland and have your fun, I've always got Jools :-(

Besides, I invited you, you didn't elbow your way, and it's a lovely picture.

11:10 AM  
Blogger postliberal said...

Next year you can have me, I'm sure - though I'm not sure how anyone else can compare to Jools' big hootananny thing!

Lovely indeed - thanks for the chances to get musically responsive. With a bit of practice, I'll be ready when the official time comes...

12:19 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

UPDATE with fond memories of Edinburgh for those of us who had a tame New Years alone and live vicariously ;)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home