tag : bright yellow-green apples: I bet you think this song is about you...

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Friday, November 25, 2005

I bet you think this song is about you...



figure 73.7. warning: contents may not resemble image

Big things and exciting news. Sort of. There's going to be an advent season on hopeful imagination. A few of us have been invited to join them in contributing a thought every day, minus the platitudes of course. So make sure you get your arses over there and have a look, from the 28th November onwards.

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Do we get chocolate?

I've not been asked, so I'm obviously not theological enough :-(

8:01 PM  
Blogger mary said...

me neither...

...let's start a rival one :P

5:54 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Indeed Mary. Fight the power!

7:44 PM  
Blogger postliberal said...

People, people we are the same. No we're not the same, cause we don't know the game. What we need is awareness - we can't get careless.
You say what is this?

Feel free to start your own, if this really has to be a rivalry! I'm not part of some gang here ;P I'm sure they'd welcome your own contributions if you toodled over and expressed an intrest. But of course it's more fun to throw eggs from the sides, hehe

1:40 AM  
Blogger postliberal said...

ps. I suspect this is the old fashioned, worthy, advent calender - where you get a pretty picture rather than moulded chocolate things. But the best comment repied over the 4 weeks might well get one.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home