tag : bright yellow-green apples: how darre you!

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Thursday, October 20, 2005

how darre you!

I know I've already gone on about this to a couple of you, but it needs to be heard. Normally radio 4 is as bourgeoise as the Guardian, but this morning it was rather shaken up by the combined forces of Joan Rivers and Darkus Howe. Listen in to the latest show from about 10/15 minutes or so in. It becomes truly compelling car-crash radio!

4 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I shall have a listen in a minute, though it's spoiled by reading The Transcript! earlier.

It all sounds very childish!

Why is your entire blog now in Times, by the way? (The font, not the newspaper)

7:29 PM  
Blogger postliberal said...

Becuase I tried to change the font size to make Rach happy, and able to read it, and the font type somehow chose to change itself in the process. Normal service, and arial font, will be restored as soon as possible. You'll just have to put up with it for now, poor things...

They go through various pitches, from confrontational yells to hushed backbiting, so the transcip doesn't do the drama quite justice. But it's still fun to read! Those who haven't yet experienced the exchange, look away now....












...the punchline was definately " I don't know whether she is a racist or not. I don't care." Brilliantly placed!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Hehe! The change in font has made me happy but Arial needs to return. *hides*

Rachxx

5:02 PM  
Blogger postliberal said...

It'll return in due course, once I can find the right bit. But you can bet someone else will complain about the arial font!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home