tag : bright yellow-green apples: touched by his noodly appendage

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Thursday, September 01, 2005

touched by his noodly appendage



figure 78.9. lo and behold

After Chris's irreverent stab at the whole creationist diatribe recently, I thought this discovery might prove a helpful contribution to the debate. Yes, it seems there's a saucy new belief that's lining up to be taught as one of the "non-evolutionary theories", so extolled by creationists. Namely pastafarianism - the conviction that the world was created by a giant noodle monster. The 'prophet' concerned may have a good point, about the fallacies of implied causation, but I'm still quite taken with the idea. Now, where'd I put my fusilli...?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Donna said...

Oh, I very much like the noodle monster! I also like your doodle of the noodle! ;-)

1:56 AM  
Blogger postliberal said...

Oh that it were mine! ;P It's a great picture, but by the creator of the religion rather than myself.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home