tag : bright yellow-green apples: bang bang

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Monday, September 12, 2005

bang bang

I was in the lower room, at chapel, the other night. It was some kind of social thing, cos there were people all around, sat at chestnut brown formica tables chatting amiably. I was happy with them, until saw a figure sat by the east wall. He was smashing at one of the walls with some device and a hammer, on which there were the remains of beautiful deep green glazed tiles – overlaid with tracings of light turquoise pattern. I was upset by this desecration, and quickly asked him to stop. He refused, and told me no, indeed to go away. I got irate and said loudly that I was leaving, then. People were watching the commotion, as I was asked if this was forever. I replied that it was merely for tonight – or at least a short time – as I didn’t want to be around while they were doing such terrible things. So walking out into the dark, at near midnight...

It's funny what you dream about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home