tag : bright yellow-green apples: links list

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Sunday, July 31, 2005

links list

A brief technical note, for any as who wonder.

Martin asks here why I've structured the links in the way they are. III, IV, and so on. To put it simply, when adding the latest batch I realised the list was getting very long. So long, I wondered if stacking them in groups might help you visualise them - and re find certain ones. There is no order, there are no favourites, no "more worthy", and there are no themes. It's egalitarianism in action! And if you can think of a better way, I'd like to hear it...

6 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I was just being fastidious really, but there you are. Group two! I'm like Derby County in link form.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i know that it is all elitism, and your faves are at the top ;-)

12:27 PM  
Blogger postliberal said...

You can think what you like - but if I see any squabbling or self aggrandisement about what piffling position you're in, the guilty parties will be relegated off the list for a week. You have been warned ;P

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Donna said...

I think your Roman numbers look quite nice.

2:06 AM  
Blogger postliberal said...

Why thankyou - I rather like the aesthetic, which is hopefully not too pretentious.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

And if you can think of a better way, I'd like to hear it...

Alphabetical order maybe?

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home