tag : bright yellow-green apples: music for jaded souls

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Friday, April 01, 2005

music for jaded souls



figure 35.9. just

As I may have indicated in the last entry, I've found it a pretty emotinally tiring week in all. Especially regarding someone I know in particular. But I have a feeling that there's a greater sense of resolution about certain internal conflicts - and that it'll be alright in the end.

Contemplative music helps, something that shakes things up a bit and allows them to settle better. This week I've been enjoying The Great Destroyer by Low, and Antics by Interpol. Yes I know they're both American guitar bands, but it hit the spot just right for a slightly jaded soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home