tag : bright yellow-green apples: shots 2

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

shots 2

I celebrated a bit of particularly notable new music a while back, now here’s some more that’s caught my ear recently. Having heard parts of Graham Coxon’s Happiness in Magazines, and Ah Ha Shake Heartbreak by the Kings of Leon, I’m reminded again how really creative guitar-led music can produce the best, the most arresting, songs around.

1 Comments:

Blogger postliberal said...

Martin's pointed out to me the glaring omission of Snow Patrol from this little flag-up; yes they've been a slow burnner for me but finally come out trumps as having a few great songs. And of course Razorlight are very fine, behind the current hype.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home