tag : bright yellow-green apples: self and others; bad reaction

"I see little point in persisting in a discussion with one so obstinate as you" Martin White

Thursday, July 29, 2004

self and others; bad reaction

It's difficult to communicate just how fickle emotions can be. I've been having a good run of balanced contentment, for want of a better word, recently. That is, untill just a few minutes ago, when much of the self-confidence I'd managed to scrape together has drained away. hum, occasional inferiority complexes & low self-esteem coupled with acute sensitivity & easy presumption can be quite an impenitrable combination to deal with...

...let's hope sleep helps to restore the hope that I have something to contribute to others.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i still think you're great ;o)
it's not everyday i refer to people as gurus

i am always interested in your thoughts :o)

8:53 PM  
Blogger maggi said...

sleep - "knits up the ravelled sleeve of care", as the bard once said. I hope it does the trick!

10:37 PM  
Blogger postliberal said...

Thanks muchly, both of you.

It must be said it was a process of the comments of various people over today that saw me back to myself again. And having two that I respect hugely both take the care to give words has been the final boost.

My disciple ;) and the great Maggi Dawn both saying something on my space? It must surely be a dream, hehe.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home